4thGearPinned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inmy mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Graffixmy mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Dblogo

my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scanlon#527
scanlon#527

my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Empty
PostSubject: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm

hi guys just wanted to let you know that my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th of september (Friday) and it costing £40 per rider. 8hours of track use to go an come in whenver you like just let me know if ur up 4 it to reserve u a place

thanks
Back to top Go down
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin
4thGearPinned

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 pm

How many riders are allowed to go.
Back to top Go down
scanlon#527
scanlon#527

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:01 pm

i think he said 20 any more need more marshalls and will be put in to 2 blocks which i think will cost more
Back to top Go down
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin
4thGearPinned

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Are marshalls provided or do you have to bring your own.
Back to top Go down
scanlon#527
scanlon#527

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 pm

marshall are provided
Back to top Go down
tomuni
tomuni

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

cool the day of my birthday might blagg my dad to let me go while it my birthday, how many places are left ?
Back to top Go down
scanlon#527
scanlon#527

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:39 pm

im not sure now tom il let u no
Back to top Go down
scanlon#527
scanlon#527

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:32 pm

i think it not happing now people has my mate has told me that some of the riders have pulled out duel to beening injured and having school. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left   my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my mate is hiring out apex on the 18th september 5places left
Page 1 of 1