Share | 

What Happened...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What Happened...   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 am

What happened, The Forum has gone so quiet.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selvester

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:06 pm

i guess the site isnt well know, so know posts :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:56 pm

When i set this forum up it was to give the Motocross Community a friendly, Easy on the eye, Easy to use Motocross forum, The things that are lacking in many other forums, i have viewed quite a few which are either badly set out, very confusing to use, full of bad language, and basically not a pleasant experience to use.

I managed to get the backing of 2 of the biggest Graphic and Dirt bike manufacturers on the internet who kindly offered members a generous discount on anything Motocross when quoting 4thGearPinned.

This forum could become very popular and a great place to hang out if we get the support from members and help spread the word.

It was set up for you guys and girls, Its your Forum... Come on lets turn it around..

4thGearPinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dale

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 am

4thGearPinned wrote:
When i set this forum up it was to give the Motocross Community a friendly, Easy on the eye, Easy to use Motocross forum, The things that are lacking in many other forums, i have viewed quite a few which are either badly set out, very confusing to use, full of bad language, and basically not a pleasant experience to use.

I managed to get the backing of 2 of the biggest Graphic and Dirt bike manufacturers on the internet who kindly offered members a generous discount on anything Motocross when quoting 4thGearPinned.

This forum could become very popular and a great place to hang out if we get the support from members and help spread the word.

It was set up for you guys and girls, Its your Forum... Come on lets turn it around..

4thGearPinned.

Does this work on Dirtbikebitz.com ? cause I'm trying 4thGearPinned and it says invalid coupon

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy yzf

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:57 am

4thGearPinned wrote:

4thGearPinned.

i think its more gettin people to post ect for more people to join and reply
we need more gossip race reports results ect
as for the bad languge of other forums well that does seem the norm you carnt choose your forum members lol

why not get some forum stickers together to help spread the word? surely graffix will sort them for free as forum sponsers? as im sure most of the forum members would help out in displaying them ect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Quote :

Does this work on Dirtbikebitz.com ? cause I'm trying 4thGearPinned and it says invalid coupon

lol!

DirtBikeBitz don't have the coupon set up for 4thGearPinned you have to order by phone and quote 4thGearPinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Quote :

i think its more gettin people to post ect for more people to join and reply
we need more gossip race reports results ect
as for the bad languge of other forums well that does seem the norm you carnt choose your forum members lol

why not get some forum stickers together to help spread the word? surely graffix will sort them for free as forum sponsers? as im sure most of the forum members would help out in displaying them ect

Andyyzf i totally agree with you we need more threads posting and more interest generating, I have set up categories for everything , including one that's not motocross related (4GP.D), so you don't have to talk about motocross in that section it can be anything you like.
Hopefully this will encourage people who are not into motocross but just want a good chat forum, similar to facebook as you can upload pictures etc...
just need people to spread the word. I know alot of you guys use other forums, PM some of your mates lets try and get the party started in here again.

I might be biased but i have not yet seen a forum set up like this that's so easy to use.

As for stickers i had swingarm stickers made up a while ago but only 2 riders every put them on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andy yzf

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 am

only 2 riders put them on whats that all about why not give some out at the race meets ect?
how many members does the forum have?
if you get some more swing arm ones done ill get them put on bikes in diffent groups for you as my brother has riders in most groups (has on-line mx shop)
what about gettin t-shirts or hoodys ? as most are out practicing for winter
i could do them at cost for forum members if people intrested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened...   

Back to top Go down

What Happened...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4thGearPinned :: General :: THE PADDOCK-
Jump to: