4thGearPinned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inryan dungey 450 supercross training Graffixryan dungey 450 supercross training Dblogo

ryan dungey 450 supercross training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andy yzf
andy yzf

ryan dungey 450 supercross training Empty
PostSubject: ryan dungey 450 supercross training   ryan dungey 450 supercross training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 am

hes defo in with a chance come january with goin for the 2010 title

http://motocross.transworld.net/videos/video-ryan-dungey-450cc-supercross-testing/#

but still think it will be bubbas what do you people think?
Back to top Go down
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin
4thGearPinned

PostSubject: Re: ryan dungey 450 supercross training   ryan dungey 450 supercross training Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Bubba is currently un stoppable, especially on his new mount....

I really hope Shorty puts on a good show.. gotta love that guy.
Back to top Go down
Dale
Dale

PostSubject: Re: ryan dungey 450 supercross training   ryan dungey 450 supercross training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 am

I'd like to see RV battlin it out with Js Razz
Back to top Go down
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin
4thGearPinned

PostSubject: Re: ryan dungey 450 supercross training   ryan dungey 450 supercross training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Since they put RV on the 450 i don't think it suits him, should of stayed with 250.
Back to top Go down
N.Jones#21
N.Jones#21

PostSubject: Re: ryan dungey 450 supercross training   ryan dungey 450 supercross training Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 am

nah he needed 2 move up and i fink it was just a trail sx season 4 him last year with little pressure 2 win every time out just 2 get used 2 it with the big bikes. plus he did win a round agaist chad and bubba who are clearly on another level @ sx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ryan dungey 450 supercross training   ryan dungey 450 supercross training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ryan dungey 450 supercross training
Page 1 of 1