4thGearPinned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog injames stewart no mx for 2010 Graffixjames stewart no mx for 2010 Dblogo

james stewart no mx for 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andy yzf
andy yzf

james stewart no mx for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: james stewart no mx for 2010   james stewart no mx for 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 am

James Stewart has made other news this weekend in France as well. In interviews, he has been quoted as saying he will not race any 'motocross' events in 2010 (including the 2010 Motocross of Nations in the USA, and the 2010 AMA National Motocross Series). He will concentrate solely on supercross racing, and a reality TV show. With the change of schedule in the Motocross Grand Prix series starting in 2011, he stated he does have interest in possibly pursuing the World Motocross Championship after the supercross season is completed in 2011.

http://www.supercross.com/features/6...-james-stewart

I understand why he wants to preserve his career etc., but I kinda hope he loses the supercross championship so he will race outdoors!! lol!
Back to top Go down
4thGearPinned
Admin
Admin
4thGearPinned

james stewart no mx for 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james stewart no mx for 2010   james stewart no mx for 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm all for Reality tv shows, Wonder if it will get shown over here.

At least it will give RV and Chad Reed a Chance.
Back to top Go down

james stewart no mx for 2010
Page 1 of 1